If you have been paying attention to the commercials and different social media platforms, you will probably have noticed that Chevrolet has debuted a new feature on the all new Chevy Malibu. The new 2015 Malibu is now available with Wi-Fi built right into the car. Yep, that’s right. The new 2015 Chevy Malibu is a rolling hotspot, as long as the car is on or running on accessory power. GM and OnStar have pulled out all of the stops to make Chevy life more convenient for today’s busy customers and there are plans in the works to roll out the 4G LTE service to many more GM vehicles.
patiently anxiously wait for 4G LTE service to roll out to more models, here are 5 fast facts about the new Wi-Fi service.
1. Connect as many as 7 devices at once!
2. Faster, more reliable and more powerful than a smartphone’s hotspot!
3. Wi-Fi is always on when the vehicle is running, or in accessory mode.
4. The Wi-Fi hotspot extends 50 feet beyond the vehicle!
5. The first 3 months or 3GB of data are included with the purchase of the 2015 Malibu. After 3 months, or 3GB of data, select an OnStar plan that works best for you.
Interested in learning more about the Malibu’s new 4G LTE capabilities? Visit OnStar’s website for more fast facts or stop by the New Car showroom today! Our 2015 Chevy Malibu’s are also available to look at online at our website. Our sales team is standing by, waiting to connect you with your new Malibu!